Today, audio-visual content is exulting in a figure that is being updated at a dizzying rate. Generally, what is most consumed on the Internet, with the growth of social networks and the opportunities provided by mobile devices, is the viewing of multimedia content. Video, drone footage and sound are becoming more and more frequent in their use and consumption.
Hence the emergence of video marketing. It consists of using video as the main tool in a marketing strategy to achieve visibility and increase sales. In other words, making videos to promote a business or product or service. Although it’s common to think that making videos is difficult, expensive, and only done by large companies, the tools available to everyone on the Internet make video production easier and cheaper than a few years ago, allowing video to be a resource used in all sectors and a viral consumption format.
When carrying out a video marketing strategy, we must consider that it is at its peak and that any brand or company will manage to impact and connect with the audience, since the use of original videos increases virality and engagement.
The experts at DreamCube Productions – Video Production Company in Melbourne, explain the reasons why you need to use video marketing.
- Strengthening of the brand: this type of strategy is a great opportunity for differentiation and presentation to enhance the brand, better showing its values, the work team and what it does.
- Visibility: millions of videos are circulating on the Internet and social networks. One of the big challenges is to ensure that the public remembers the company’s content, so it’s essential to stand out from the rest and create different content that generates attraction and interest in users. Innovate by providing a unique value of the brand and highlighting the virtues to position it as a benchmark in the sector.
- Loyalty: once users are familiar with the services offered by the company, it’s time to build loyalty with content that provides quality and value to the customer, making them feel part of the story.
- Encouraging engagement: video marketing not only produces higher visibility for the brand but also shows a more professional image that generates trust and credibility in the user, capturing new customers and attracting the attention of old ones again.
- Increases virality: content spreads by itself, without the need for advertisers to do anything. For this reason, it’s ideal to share content with an advertising purpose using a good viral strategy. It depends on this that the video is shared at high speed.
- Effectiveness: 96% of Internet users consume video to discover new products and services. As a result, 81% of online marketers currently use video content in their digital marketing strategies, finding that 63% of customers are more likely to purchase a product online after watching a video and 85% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- Differentiation from the competition: video shows much more than any other communication format, so a video of your business shows the style, essence, and authenticity of the brand.
- Increases sales: it’s proven that video helps in the purchasing decision. Seeing the product, how it works and its benefits in a video makes a user more likely to buy it than having the same information in written text or an image.